www.bensheriffphotography.com

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ben Sheriff Photography Maternity Photographer

The other day my wife and I had some fun taking maternity photos. This was my first attempt at taking maternity photos even though we have two other kids. My wife and I thought it would be nice to capture the beauty of pregnancy at least once before the baby making days are over!

www.bensheriffphotography.com


To book your wedding, Maternity, Bar / Bat Mitzvah or family portrait session call 530.906.0180 or email ben@bensheriffphotography.com

Be sure to visit my new blog for more information and larger images:










www.bensheriffphotography.com

phone ~ 530.906.1080

email ~ ben@bensheriffphotography.com

Auburn California Photographer, Maternity, Maternity Photographer, Auburn Maternity California, Northern California Maternity Photographer, Auburn California Maternity Photographer