www.bensheriffphotography.com

Monday, February 14, 2011

Bar Mitzvah, Congregation B’nai Israel Sacramento California

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to photograph my first Bar Mitzvah down in Sacramento. I really enjoyed this challenge and getting to learn more about this important time in a young Jewish persons life! I sincerely hope that I was able to capture the mood and emotion that was present during the amazing ceremony and reception. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures!

To book your wedding, Maternity, Bar / Bat Mitzvah or family portrait session call 530.906.0180 or email ben@bensheriffphotography.com

Be sure to visit my new blog for more information and larger images:

www.bensheriffphotography.com
























wom

phone ~ 530.906.1080

email ~ ben@bensheriffphotography.com

Sacramento Bar Mitzvah Photographer, Bar Mitzvah, Sacramento Photographer, Sacramento California, Sacramento Bar Mitzvah, Embassy Suites Sacramento