www.bensheriffphotography.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lance and April's Wedding ~ Coloma Wedding Photographer

Here’s a little sneak peek of Lance and April’s Wedding that I photographed a couple of weeks ago in Coloma. The ceremony was at a beautiful old church in Coloma State Park and the reception was at Gold Hill Winery. I had a great time working with Lance and April in these amazing settings! I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do!

I am starting to book weddings for 2011!

Be one of the first 5 couples to book your wedding and receive a free 10x10 wedding album! This album usually runs for $500. Mention this special when you contact me.

phone ~ 530.906.1080

email ~ ben@bensheriffphotography.com


Be sure to visit my new blog for more information and larger images:
























Auburn Wedding Photographer, Auburn California Wedding Photographer, Wedding Photographer Auburn, California, Grass Valley Photographer, Grass Valley Wedding Photographer, Nevada City Wedding Photographer, Nevada City Photography, The Ridge Wedding Photographer, Auburn Valley Country Club Wedding Photographer, Forest Lodge Wedding Photographer, Foresthill Wedding Photographer, Coloma Wedding Photographer, Empire Mine Wedding Photographer