www.bensheriffphotography.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cody & Leslie's Wedding ~ Auburn Wedding Photographer

I love what I do because of the people I work with. Cody and Leslie were no exception! They were married at Leslie parents estate in Auburn, CA. The grounds were immaculate and beautiful. I loved the details at this wedding… the picture storyboard, the live band and personalized olive oil wedding favors.

I am starting to book weddings for 2011!

Be one of the first 5 couples to book your wedding and receive a free 10x10 wedding album! This album usually runs for $500. Mention this special when you contact me.

phone ~ 530.906.1080

email ~ ben@bensheriffphotography.com

www.bensheriffphotography.com

Be sure to visit my new blog for more information and larger images:






















Auburn Wedding Photographer, Auburn California Wedding Photographer, Wedding Photographer Auburn, California, Grass Valley Photographer, Grass Valley Wedding Photographer, Nevada City Wedding Photographer, Nevada City Photography, The Ridge Wedding Photographer, Auburn Valley Country Club Wedding Photographer, Forest Lodge Wedding Photographer, Foresthill Wedding Photographer, Coloma Wedding Photographer, Empire Mine Wedding Photographer