www.bensheriffphotography.com

Monday, November 21, 2011

Auburn California Family Photographer ~ Thomasson Family

I have worked the Thomasson family a few times now. I actually had the privilege of photographing their wedding a couple years ago. They have such an amazing family now and I love working with them every chance I get. They live on the East Coast now and were visiting family in Grass Valley and decided it was time for another family family photograph. I just love the people I get to work with, I have gained so many new friends along the way.

Be sure to visit my new blog for better picture quality at:


















To book your family photography session with Ben call 530.906.0180

http://bensheriffphotography.com/blog/?page_id=1623

Auburn California Family Photographer, Family Photography, Auburn, California, Family Photographer Auburn California