www.bensheriffphotography.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Auburn CA Wedding Photographer ~ Rob & Kellie Engagement

I first met Kellie almost nine years ago. She was a Freshman at Cal Poly living the dorms next to my then girlfriend (now wife). Over the next 4 years my wife and I got to know Kellie pretty well. She is a kind, loving, adventurous and beautiful woman…I always knew that she would wind up with someone just as amazing. I have only met Rob one time, but I can already tell that Rob and Kellie have a deep love for one and other! I feel honored that they chose me to capture this love through photography!

www.bensheriffphotography.com

530.906.0180

Be sure to visit my new blog for more information and larger images:






















Auburn Wedding Photographer, Auburn California Wedding Photographer, Wedding Photographer Auburn, California, Grass Valley Photographer, Grass Valley Wedding Photographer, Nevada City Wedding Photographer, Nevada City Photography, The Ridge Wedding Photographer, Auburn Valley Country Club Wedding Photographer, Forest Lodge Wedding Photographer, Foresthill Wedding Photographer, Coloma Wedding Photographer, Empire Mine Wedding Photographer