www.bensheriffphotography.com

Monday, January 3, 2011

Auburn California Photographer ~ Table Mountain Waterfall

Last Tuesday I ventured up to Table Mountain in Oroville. Last spring my wife, kids and I went up to Table Mountain to admire the wildflowers. We made it to a small waterfall about 1/2 mile from the car before we had to turn around. Apparently 1 and 3 year old’s don’t like to hike very much. This time around my goal was to make it out to Phantom Falls. We've had a lot of rain in Northern California lately, so I knew the waterfalls would be flowing well. I set out to find Phantom Falls without a GPS or a map of the area. I did some basic research on google earth before I left, but apparently I wasn't thorough enough. I hiked about 9 miles though mud, streams and standing water before I finally found the Phantom. By the time I made it back to my car I was wet and exhausted, but it was worth it. Phantom falls is a beauty!


www.bensheriffphotography.com


To book your wedding or family portrait session call 530.906.0180 or email ben@bensheriffphotography.com

Be sure to visit my new blog for more information and larger images:



phone ~ 530.906.1080

email ~ ben@bensheriffphotography.com

Phantom Falls, Oroville California, Landscape, Waterfall, Auburn California Family Photographer, Auburn California Family Portrait, Northern California Family Photo, Auburn Ca Photographer, Auburn California, Family Photo