www.bensheriffphotography.com

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ben Sheriff Photography - Wedding and Family Photographer

What a beautiful family! Just before Thanksgiving I had the opportunity to take some pictures of my sister and her family. With the fall colors this time of year hit or miss, we decided to head up to Nevada City and incorporate some of the old metal structures into the pictures. After we got some good ones in the downtown area we decided to try our luck at a local park. Fortunately there were a few trees that still had vibrant fall colors. It’s been a lot fun watching my sisters family grow…her kids are almost exactly the same age as my kids. Whenever we get together the kids have a lot of fun. I hope everyone is having a great start to the Christmas season! Enjoy the pictures!

To book your wedding or family portrait session call 530.906.0180 or email me at ben@bensheriffphotography.com

Be sure to visit my new blog for more information and larger images:








Auburn California Wedding Photographer, Auburn California Photographer Family, Wedding Photographers Auburn California, Auburn Wedding Photographers