www.bensheriffphotography.com

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ben Sheriff Photography~ Kaila and Zack Auburn CA Child Photographer

Here are a few shots of my kids that I took a couple weeks ago on our front porch. Often times it’s hard for me to get my own kids to look at the camera. With a little coaxing and a bribe or two, I got some pretty good smiles!

Be sure to visit my new blog for more information and larger images:blog.bensheriffphotography.com




Auburn Wedding Photographer, Grass Valley Wedding Photographer, Nevada City Wedding Photographer, Auburn Wedding Photography, Grass Valley Photographers, Auburn California Photographers, Lake Tahoe Wedding Photographers, South Lake Tahoe Wedding Photographers, Folsom Wedding Photographers, Roseville Wedding Photographers, Sacramento Wedding Photographers, San Luis Obispo Wedding Photographers, Granite Bay Wedding Photographers, Monterey Wedding Photographers, Carmel Wedding Photographers, Central Coast Wedding Photographers, Paso Robles Wedding Photographers, Nevada City Photography