www.bensheriffphotography.com

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Son Zackery 12 months

I loved my nephew Bryson’s photos with the boots and cowboy hat, I just had to get one of my son. You can see all Bryson’s photos on the previous blog post. This was the only good one I got of my little guy because he was crying like crazy! I think this one is cute though.


Auburn California Family Photographer

Auburn Wedding photographers, Auburn California wedding photographers, Auburn California Photographers, Auburn Photography, Grass Valley Wedding photographers, Grass Valley Photographers, Sacramento Wedding photographers, Sacramento photographers, Roseville photographers, South Lake Tahoe wedding photographers, Lake Tahoe photographers, Nevada City Wedding photographers, Nevada City Photography, Folsom Wedding Photographers, Folsom Photographers, Folsom Wedding Photography, Roseville Wedding Photographer, Roseville Photography