www.bensheriffphotography.com

Monday, May 17, 2010

Jamie + Jarrod Wedding Nevada City Photography

I flew out the Indiana to photograph my cousin Jamie's wedding. It was a great wedding, complete with lots of family, dancing, ice sculptures and a horse drawn carriage. I could have done without the rain, but we were still able to get outside and take some pictures. I consider myself to be one of the luckiest people, I love my family and I love my job. Congrats to Jamie and Jarrod. I wish you both many years of happiness.

Be sure to visit my new blog for more information and larger images:blog.bensheriffphotography.com


Auburn Wedding Photographer
Grass Valley Photographer
Nevada City Photographer
Auburn CA Photographer
Grass Valley Wedding Photographer
Nevada City Wedding Photographer
Auburn Photographer
San Luis Obispo Wedding Photographer
San Luis Obispo Photographer
Central Coast Wedding Photographer
Monterey Wedding Photographer
Monterey Wedding Photographers
Carmel Wedding Photographer

www.bensheriffphotography.com

Auburn Wedding photographers, Auburn California wedding photographers, Auburn California Photographers, Auburn Photography, Grass Valley Wedding photographers, Grass Valley Photographers, Sacramento Wedding photographers, Sacramento photographers, Roseville photographers