www.bensheriffphotography.com

Monday, January 4, 2010

Boyd and Amanda Engagement Session

About a month ago I got a phone call from Boyd, who serves in the military and is currently stationed in Georgia, asking is I could photograph his wedding and do engagement photos during their 10 days of leave over Christmas and New Years. I am thankful for the opportunity to work with such a great couple. The engagement session is always fun, because I get to work with the couple before the big day and I get to learn more about the couple. Boyd and Amanda have such a cool story. They met in Iraq when he was injured and Amanda was his medic. From then on the were inseparable. I will be posting their wedding pictures shortly.

Be sure to visit my new blog for more information and larger images:blog.bensheriffphotography.com



















Auburn wedding photographers, Grass Valley wedding photographers, Nevada City wedding photographer, Sacramento wedding photographer, Lake Tahoe wedding photographer